Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10/19/10

Methods (Explicit)
  Anger and frustration just flare up inside me. I hit my fist against the steering wheel again. Feel the pain, that's good. But now its gone so I hit it again. I soak it in, feel the sharpness of it. But eventually that dissipates and I'm numb. Bang my wrist against the wheel. Get home and burn my arm with ice and salt, press the razor against the skin but I don't pull.
  I'll stop for you. I'm giving you my razors. You said I lied. I only lied to keep from hurting you and making you sad. Isn't that better than lying to you because I don't care about you? I think I'm slightly justified, but I'm still sorry. I curl up real small. I want you to hold me and make me safe. Like you said, the only thing you can't protect me from is me.
  I'm a monster waiting to break out and destroy the first thing I see. Which is me. I'm so tired. Let me sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment