Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10/12/10

Go Green! - Go Suck On A Fish.

Baby, tonight I have Harry Potter bedsheets on and I don't feel like explaining myself to you. I want a hug. Don't make out with me, just hold me like the child I still am. All I want is a security blanket wrapped around me.
  I feel like my body is slowly dying. Well, I guess it is. But Z brought some knives over today and I want to say "Cut me babe, bleed me dry. Test your blades on my body." Obviously I didn't get to say it, but I wanted to.
  Don't worry, I don't want him. I want... I don't want much. I want a smaller nose and firmer thighs. I want to dance the way I see it in my head. I want the Movers to say "Here I am, you're not that crazy because today I'll be real for you."
  Did you see that? I'm not the only one. Anxiety creeps in the corners like theives in the shadows about to fall in. Blades glistening with my murdered sanity. Do I even have it? Did I start out with a sound body and mind?
  Sound. Sound is the sound you make when everything is solid and hollow at the same time. Envision that. It's a pale ivory color, before it gets stained by the lies and sins and pollution of this earth. Not the industrial pollution (Go green! - Go suck on a fish.) The pollution that spews from every humans mouth and mind. Everybody contaminates each other. No wonder God flooded the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment